Workday Hydration Regime

Wouldn’t ridiculously them for it because you can’t control your tastebuds.

In my haste I had indeed forgotten that invaluable study!

2 Likes

Cornish water is some of the finest in the land

There’s pretty much a cut off line for decent water and it’s somewhere around the Lake District sorry

1 Like

Ours at home can have a chemical tang to it sometimes

Me and my friend once went to a water factory and filled our bottles with some nearby river water for some reason.

1 Like

Got a 1 2l Klean Kanteen bottle I fill about 2-3 times a day.

1 Like

Imagine looking at this graph

and thinking “glad we realised the we need to be drinking eight cups of water a day in around 1920. Before then humans were IDIOTS”

Teenage rebellion

1 Like

Yknoe what Tone I walk past Cardiff crown court every Thursday and always notice they have a sign advertising a coffee shop inside the court, and I think to myself- I wonder how many barristers apply for barista jobs in there and vice versa. Sitcom waiting to happen.

2 Likes

This is the sort of post I enjoy to read because it makes me smile wryly and conjures up a thought or image that is funny to me.

5 Likes

Everyone in our parents’ generation just walking around a bit thirsty all day because science hadn’t invented Chilly’s flasks yet.

4 Likes

Strathmore (SPONSORED POST) 500ml bottle, filled up 3-4 times a day. Partly for hydration needs, partly for something to do/increases quantity of reasonable bathroom breaks.

i admire your commitment to this cause (which i also wholeheartedly believe)

1 Like

The streets of London littered with the bodies of people who had died prematurely because they hadn’t been taught about the need to force down litres of water every day to live.

4 Likes

Speaking of water. The guy who fills the water cooler called me yesterday and I was like “sorry we don’t need to sort our water bills we’re a university” and then I twigged and was like “oh I thought you thought I was a house” then I was like “also no sorry we’re ok for water at the mo”.

*believe is the wrong word

I’m just getting warmed up

1 Like

I used to be an anti water campaigner like you.

Then Big Water got to you? A story as old as time.

2 Likes