Workplace decorations

All dead

Thereā€™s a bus stop sign in the bay behind me. Living plants are not allowed on the North Greenwich peninsula.

We have some big prints of a few of our completed projects, plus the odd gantt chart of ones that are in progress.

Iā€™m usually one of the first people to arrive at the office in the morning.

Every so often and if no-one else has arrived yet, I will change the order of these pictures.

I havenā€™t told anyone that I do this, and while someone did once say ā€œI thought that picture was over thereā€, they quickly dismissed this as their own mistake.

I plan on continuing to do this indefinitely.

9 Likes

Is it possible to turn them upside down?

2 Likes

When I used to work for the arts council i saw loads of amazing art on the walls that was regularly changed.

Now all I get is to see the odd health and safety poster.

Getting a bit jealous tbh. Almost every wall surface around here is covered with tedious IT process diagrams.

No, the hooks donā€™t work that way

That sounds like a challenge to me.

2 Likes

https://images.app.goo.gl/s4zEhyiDkgU7DpdF9

This was in one of the meeting rooms

Itā€™s a David Shrigley bell

1 Like

this has reminded me of the squeezable pig that i used to have on my desk, was like a stress ball but pig shaped. big fan of that pig.

someone ripped it in half, rest in peace* :pig:

*the normal acronym for this seemed insensitive in the circumstances

4 Likes

Forgot Iā€™d made this the other day

1 Like

An empty coffee cup

they must have been very stressed indeed

it was more a ā€œi wonder how well made this is, reckon i can rip it in half? oh yep, i canā€ affair. he gave me a guitar pedal as compensation though so not all bad.

1 Like