World Cup 2018 DiSer Draw

me too! hi mods good work mods love you mods @moderators

2 Likes

THANKS @jazzballet :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like
2 Likes

can i have a south korea flag too please?

2 Likes

It’s only cute how MIGHTY ICELAND celebrate their country. The one true country! RAH! :laughing:

Thanks jazzyb. The b is for BRILLIANT

2 Likes

@moderators

Espana por favor!

I’m in!

Belgium for me, s’il vous plaît :belgium:

heya! When you gave time Morocco please then I can get down to some footballing business…

1 Like

Inverting the Pyramid is a great read.
There’s also a biography of Maradona called Hand of God, by Jimmy Burns, and it’s a jaw-dropping read. Albeit easier to even think about if you’re not looking after a little one…
Argentina’s kit is, historically, beautiful.

1 Like

@Murder, can you do this to @moderators from your profile?

1 Like

Serbia

србија србија

It’s all about the midfield.

Nemanja Matic (Manchester United), Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace), Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio), Marko Grujic (Liverpool), Adem Ljajic (Torino), Dusan Tadic (Southampton), Filip Kostic (Hamburg SV), Andrija Zivkovic (Benfica), Nemanja Radonjic (Red Star Belgrade).

Look at the power, quake with fear at the stength and skill of the Eagles!

** Vladimir Stojkovic is likely to start in goal. He was entertainingly inept at Forest, despite arriving with a lofty reputation. Had the potential to be a cult hero, but left after conceding two a game on average.

2 Likes

Grujic has been on loan at Cardiff this season. He’s been pretty good for them.

Didn’t realise he was the Liverpool player! He was certainly great for them. Exciting times.

One of the main things I’ve discovered through researching Polish sport is that they’re apparently really good at volleyball.

Excellent work so far my foxy friend - I’m in North Wales for the week but I’ll start pulling my weight when I get back. I have some fine selections of terrifying French doom metal to share I’m sure everyone is just gonna love.

In the meantime if I could get a French flag under my name @moderators I’d be most grateful. Merci!

2 Likes

@moderators can I keep my rainy dayer tag and also have :brazil: please. If not then don’t worry about the flag x

1 Like

Have both, show your support for Columbia even more strongly!

@moderators, may I also have my rainy dayer tag reinstated next to my Argentina flag please.

1 Like

Always one of my favourites, the colour scheme for both home and away is very pleasing :argentina:

1 Like