WORLD CUP! day 28 - semi finals part 2

Absolutely. That and anti-Sterling rants.

1 Like

Maybe

1 Like

10 is an interesting number to pick

2 Likes

Haha, yep. Changed to 12

v excited for the inevitable ‘2022 England starting lineup’ stories online and in the papers in the coming days

2 Likes

Still can’t believe Gareth snubbed Jack Cork tbh

Still a nonsense question though. Unlikely we’ll be one of the best 4 international teams in the world but that applies for 3 of the 4 semi finalists this year. We have a lot of youth group talent and finally something resembling a coherent plan at a national level so no reason why not

2 Likes

it was my first match and we were sat behind the goal at kingfields. my dad told me to duck if chelsea were attacking (because the ball might hit the stands), and that is my enduring memory of the match.

It’s almost Thursday tbf

5 Likes

Aye. This squad definitely has the potential to. Will probably depend on them fulfilling it as a group though, which is definitely not guaranteed.

12 years applies to this generation (and those beneath it). That’s fine you’re entitled to your opinion…but if DiS is somehow still running in 2030 I will be sure to bring this back up

Add in fodiesta and Sessegnon and its literally on its way home

1 Like

I’ve not made any bold claim. You’re being a bit ott in your posting and I think you should go to bed

Lascelles to captain England to world cup glory in Qatar is gonna be amazing tbf

1 Like

good name for a team tbf.

Ameobi and Carroll up top

1 Like

Sorry everybody I have to support Airdrie United

6 Likes

Crouchy player manager

might fly home to take advantage of my m9s fulham season tickets to soak in another 4-0. superb half time hot dogs at the cottage tbh,

1 Like