WORLD CUP! day six

Ant’s record for the 5k is 3 minutes or so

9 Likes

I’d like to thank you all for your entertaining, informative and somewhat accurate content throughout the first half. talk to you soon (in the 83rd minute)

Never mind what HDAC is who the fuck puts their washing machine and dryer in their lounge?

1 Like

this joke’s got legs!

roughly how many legs does it have?

2 Likes
2 Likes

ABOUT THREE OR SO

HDAC just reminds me of this enzyme class

inhibitors of which have a number of putative clinical applications

stop treading on science you blockchain weirds

1 Like

The fuck is Evra wearing a bowtie and a jumper for? he’s like a DiSer at a wedding

8 Likes

Going to watch Dulwich Hamlet F.C after innit

2 Likes

*Tennis Moscow

3 Likes

You know that Nivea advert with the Liverpool players in it? There’s a bit where it says Nivea will protect you from anything and James Milner is in a car rubbing his nice clean shaven face. Suddenly a big dinosaur foot squashes the car and we are left to assume that this has killed James Milner as the voice over then says “… well almost everything!”.

It cuts to Roberto Firmino and Nathaniel Clyne rather casually looking up at the dinosaur instead of checking on James/being upset that he’s been squashed and I think that lack of team spirit is the reason why Liverpool lost the Champions League final this year.

25 Likes

Good post.

Wasabi mayonnaise. Cheers.

This was their reaction when Karius had his spirit crushed by Benzema’s non-dinosaur foot

See Evra’s wearing his apology bow-tie.

Pretty sure the Brazil squad would enter 300 days of mourning if Neymar (RIP) got squished by a dino

1 Like

accurate content, we’ll recall that when he died in 2014 they lost 7 - 1 to germany

apparently he may have died in training today too

ouch. Would be pretty grim to last under a minute in a world cup before being taken out by someone’s arse

1 Like