WORLD CUP! last 16! ... day 19

immediate ban for anyone who says “it’s coming home”

7 Likes

jazzyb, you’re the best, thank you!

Why do people go on about Three Lions on the shirt? There are 10 Roses too (11 on Danny Rose’s).

It’s going to be :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose: from here on.

Does Frank Skinner make some £££ whenever 3 lions on the shirt is played?

This one made me laugh though

6 Likes

Might buy that

1 Like

Or you could get a HurriKane one where he is wearing the Three Lines shirt in it

The compression on this gif is really making me chuckle.

3 Likes

Didn’t see most of either game yesterday, but what I did see made me remember what international football is generally like. Still enough in the good will bank to write off Belgium Japan, but really need the Brazil game to bang to get me back around the corner.

Aye, royalties mo’fucker

The Senegal warm-up is even better with Ducktales music. pic.twitter.com/4VvyxeyOC4

— Kristian (@vonstrenginho) June 25, 2018

@moderators can I lose the Nigeria flag? Thanks.
Today’s games are definitely a good way to start a week off work.

Jesus, that was quicker than VAR! Thanks.

1 Like

Enjoying football so bloody much at the minute. Really not looking forward to the fucking relentless shithawking of following a big Premier League club again. Say it whenever City win the league, but i’d bloody love to be able to just fuck the day-to-day stuff off after this tournament and stick to groundhopping the non-leagues, reserve and academy stuff, women’s football, and a bit of non-squid continental. Cut the papers, British telly, social media, pub/work banter, these threads, betting, etc, out completely.

4 Likes

can’t wait for more football so I can ignore my stupid life!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Can’t really be arsed with next season either tbh. There’s a second division basketball team in ourense which I might watch instead.

2 Likes

Treason!

13 Likes