šŸŖ World Cup of Biscuits

Rich tea has death following it round repeatedly sighing and saying ā€˜when are you going to give up and follow me down to hellā€™.

Hob nobs have that nice sorta grainy taste. Mmmmmm hobnobs

1 Like

Rich Teaā€™s are too neutral, not really much there in my opinion but necessary and not unpleasant.

The water of the biscuit world.

1 Like

m4, if you think waster is merely ā€œnot unpleasantā€ on today of all days, Iā€™m not pulling much truck with the rest of your opinion.

Choco Leibnitz Vs local Indian Vs Rosa parks

Hell in a cell

4 Likes
2 Likes

Canā€™t accuse me of not sticking to my word

1 Like

Chocolate hobnobs are my absolutely faves, but every time I eat one I come out in loads of spots. Hobnobs without chocolate? Fine. Chocolate digestives? Fine. Chocolate hobnobs? Instant pizza face.

Iā€™ve scientifically tested it with just half a chocolate hobnob, and still get the same reaction. This is a) deeply distressing; and ii) something I wish Iā€™d realised as a teenager.

1 Like

harsh on @rich-t imo

5 Likes

7 Likes

closing the final at 5pm

for an hour?

1 Like

pointless isnā€™t on til 5.15

1 Like

btw i saw @richardosman post something on twitter earlier and i thought ā€œfuck me, thatā€™s boring even for jokeā€

then realised it wasnā€™t joke

9 Likes

This reminds me of when my wife rang up to vote for both Gareth Gates and Will Young on Pop Idol. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

GMT or BST?

ā€¦cheers mate

1 Like

Biscuit Standard Time

2 Likes

Biscuit Stupidness Thread

Not a massive fan of biscuits truth be told. Havenā€™t bought a packet in maybe 4 years.

Biscuits:

• Overrated
  • Rated appropriately
  • Underrated

0 voters

Like, the best is choco leibniz- more chocolate than biscuit, and that says it all dunnit

1 Like