🎄🍫 World Cup of Christmas Chocolate FINAL IS POST 90

Also some people put plain dairy milk high up and a twirl super low down THEYRE THE SAME pretty much

1 Like

Big fan of the plain green choc.

RIP Galaxy Truffle

3 Likes

Also Twirls are objectively* better

*In my opinion

1 Like

You can buy a box of just galaxy truffles now

Interesting. I’ll be right back…

It’s ok Theo, means you can have all of mine :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Malteaster (celebrations) is the bestand better than its grown up counterpart

1 Like

Hope you enjoy paying £1.30 for 3 unremarkable truffles

Bounty, toffee penny or Roses caramel should win. Not the barrel though cause the caramel is too runny. Cheers.

@tuna’s system has matched us! Sorry @avery

1 Like

Fruit cremes ftw

2 Likes

Toffee Penny is the wooden spoon of christmas chocolates. You get it for participating but were too slow to get the good rewards

2 Likes

I don’t think I meant toffee penny. I meant the stick one. Penny is good too though.

If Heroes included Boost Bites this entire poll would be futile.

3 Likes

Think one of my biggest regrets this year is when my wife asked me to get some roses to go in a new vase we had been given. Was so close to filling it with chocolates.

5 Likes

Quality Street Strawberry Creme is the Champion. I don’t care about these results because I know that my beloved is the champion of my heart.

3 Likes

Toffee pennies are great, and being a person who likes toffee pennies has its rewards - I got given a bag by our neighbours last year that had all the toffee pennies from the boxes of chocolates they’d been given because they don’t like them. Toffee millionaire I was!

1 Like

Does the green chocolate ganache type thing still exist? That was peak luxury

1 Like

Toffee finger is obviously the most fun of all

Sometimes I have loyalty issues choosing between the strawberry and orange creme.

1 Like