For the purposes of sanity:
- no Star Wars / Indy films
- no films before Blade Runner because I reasoned this was when he definitely moved into the big leagues of mega-stardom and was always cast on the principle of being popular star Harrison Ford
- also doing it that way left 32 performances not including a cameo as himself so it seemed a good choice
- Blade Runner (1982)
- The Fugitive (1993)
- Morning Glory (2010)
- The Call of the Wild (2020)
- Witness (1985)
- Clear and Present Danger (1994)
- Crossing Over (2009)
- The Secret Life of Pets 2 (2019)
- The Mosquito Coast (1986)
- Air Force One (1997)
- Firewall (2006)
- The Age of Adaline (2015)
- Frantic (1988)
- What Lies Beneath (2000)
- Hollywood Homicide (2003)
- The Expendables 3 (2014)
- Working Girl (1988)
- Random Hearts (1999)
- 42 (2013)
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013)
- Presumed Innocent (1990)
- Six Days, Seven Nights (1998)
- Ender’s Game (2013)
- Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
- Regarding Henry (1991)
- The Devil’s Own (1997)
- K-19: The Widowmaker (2002)
- Paranoia (2013)
- Patriot Games (1992)
- Sabrina (1995)
- Extraordinary Measures (2010)
- Cowboys & Aliens (2011)
There’s probably only 8 or 10 films that actually matter here. The fun of these things, eh?
dunno but he’s extremely cute in apocalypse now
Morning Glory is the best film up there
Gonna have to go with Whatever
Jesus this guy made a lot of shitty films eh?
If you’re a Harrison Ford fan, this is the thread for you!
especially if you’re most partial to his work outside of the star wars and indy films
TBF probably no worse an average than any other big star.
Was Harrison Ford not in some other, better movies?
You mean like Star Wars or Indiana Jones?
I think there are a bunch of good movies in that list, at least one per group.
Tou know how world cups work, right? The organisers hold qualifying tournaments to make sure the best teams are in the world cup, sometimes they even give a free ride to the really good teams to make sure the tournament is of interest to the general public. I don’t see anything here to day anything less than SHAMBLES.
I can’t help it if you don’t like good Harrison Ford movies where he’s not a scoundrel with a gun, mate.
Pretty sure that’s the whole plot of The Fugitive.
I would like it known that by voting for «Star Wars» I am fully aware that some will see it as a vote for the very first SW film, but I am in fact voting for all the SW films with Harrison Ford in them
Is Harrison Ford a good actor?
You are subverting the voting system and I am not happy.