๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ“บ World Cup Of Simpsons Characters ๐Ÿ“บ ๐Ÿ† THE FINAL

i think apu is cancelled now

Ednaโ€™s really fleshed out as a character. Love her.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah itโ€™s a hard one, that. Apuโ€™s a stereotype but literally all the wider characters are (corrupt politicians, incompetent police, scrooge like boss) and a lot of itโ€™s quite warm in his case, heโ€™s a good person, hardworking, very witty and often shown as smarter than Homer or Skinner etc. Thereโ€™s whole episodes illustrating him as a pillar of the community, that itโ€™s ridiculous heโ€™d need to pass an immigration exam and stuff. Itโ€™s just the more outwardly race driven stereotypes, the exaggerated accent, lots of kids etc that undoubtedly seem dated now.

6 Likes

The bit where he tells off Skinner for copying Jurassic Park is a GOAT moment

3 Likes

Yeah thatโ€™s nothing against Apu, just one hell of a group. Like Napoli always getting drawn against the big lads.

1. Skinner
  2. Moe
  3. Homer
  4. Lisa
  5. Wiggum
  1. Milhouse
  2. Lenny
  3. Homer
  4. Moe
  5. Hutz

ooft almost impossible to do a top 5 but would probably go Skinner, Hutz, Flanders, Homer, Ralph

didโ€ฆdid you just call me a liar?

no, I said youโ€™re fired.

2 Likes

steamed hams

Moe is the best , just give it to him

1 Like

the bit where heโ€™s trying to choose detergent.

Best episode

• Last Exit To Springfield
  • You Only Move Twice
  • Something else
  • Beer baron

0 voters

Iโ€™d probably go Skinner, Hutz, Burns, Moe, Troy McClure.

Homer Badman

1 Like

Said this before but heโ€™s the best tragic clown of the whole thing, just an utterly broken man. Disgraced war hero who canโ€™t even outsmart ten year olds, under the thumb of everyone but especially his own mother, has a zealot like addiction to the rules and regulations that absolutely give him nothing back at any point. Love him.

9 Likes

Might be the best clown character of all time.

destroys me every time

6 Likes