⚽ ⚽ World Football Cup 2018 - The Prelude (Le Threadoi) ⚽ ⚽

same! finish half 1, should get back just in time

Buenos nochas, Los Españas! Y en vacanthio por dos week, y si availabolo!

It’s my birthday so I’d have booked the week off anyway, World Cup is an added bonus though.

Not back at work until next Thursday.

@gonad mate, fuck’s going on?

News just in: :soccer::soccer: WORLD CUP! :soccer::soccer:

WORLD CUP! SOCCER! DRAMA! A GOAL FOR ALL AFRICA!

WORLD CUP!!!

“Oh goodness me, they’ve changed their minds now. Does goal line technology work or doesn’t it? Which replay are we supposed to believe? This was supposed to be a flawless system, it’s not the system we use in the Premier League”

WORLD CUP!
WORLD CUP!!
WORLD CUP!!!

Omg mine too!

Linesmen: Cancelled!

WORLD CUP

Guardian update on Julen’s sacking keeps saying its because of toxic masculinity over and over

Pat leave!

Pat, stay!

because of the smell, or?

WORLD CUP!

Apologies if this has been covered before, but how will you be dealing with games during work time? Will you be watching on the sly? Will you slink off to the pub? Will you watch the full game when you get home? Will you book days off? Will you just watch the highlights in the evening? During the last world cup, I was a student who had just finished exams and was working in a bar which showed all the games. I pretty much watched all of it. Have especially fond memories of Brazil Germany game in which those goals just kept rolling in.

I am starting a new job midway through the group games weeks this time round, so am going to have to be on my best behaviour. Still serving my notice in an office that all vehemently hate football and Russia due to it’s anti-LGBT stance, so perhaps it’s best I’m leaving for a new WORLD CUP workplace.

Got the day off, but for my girlfriend’s birthday. Don’t know if I can subject her to Russia - Saudi Arabia…

can’t watch it at work so it’s going to have to be highlights (and slinking off to the bogs to get live upodates)

Poll, in charge of Australia’s wild and chaotic 2-2 draw with Croatia, booked one player three times but forgot to send him off until after showing him a third yellow, blew for full-time just as what would have been Australia’s winner was crossing the line, and also missed a blatant Croatian handball in the penalty area.

WORLD CUP!

My biggest concern is that the placement of TVs means I’m going to have to turn my head a bit further to the right than I would like, there is genuinely an ongoing email chain to address this…

What is your proposed solution?