⚽ ⚽ World Football Cup 2018 - The Prelude (Le Threadoi) ⚽ ⚽

Laurent Blanc is Montpellier’s top ever scorer

Just gonna go ahead and post an embedded version so lazy people can watch/listen to it since it’s really good:

2 Likes

Did Celades get sacked too?

Just had an AOB in a meeting to state that a number of weekly meetings will be shifted back from 1400 to 1345 in order to take place during half time of world cup matches rather that missing ten mins of action :smiley:

3 Likes

Apols if posted/seen already, but this sums it up very nicely

b24aa23f61a505a037d74887c96f93406a6cb217_1_495x500

2 Likes

It’s the penalties thing, innit?

Remember when the best penalty taker would be the centre half who could just twat the ball really, really hard?

David Unsworth, Julian Dicks, Bruce, Hierro etc could all give them a good wallop.

1 Like

bahahahaha

8 Likes

I’m all sorted now. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, NOBODY

i got Spain the work sweepstake, person next to me got France, head of department got Germany

WORLD CUP

Could’ve just got a French speaking Spanish reporter?

Just drew Engerland in our sweepstake.

Hoping that there won’t be enough people and we get to have a second go.

you should really get into your role by announcing you’re taking a job elsewhere and getting sacked immediately

I got England and France in my sweepstakes.

The Marriott across the road from work is doing a happy hour during the 2nd game each day. Unlimited beer for two hours, seven pounds quid. The Czech Republic is PARADISE*

*I don’t really drink beer

2 Likes

We weren’t allowed to do a sweepstake as it’s considered “gambling.”

Then I learnt another department has a sweepstake on the winner of Survivor. Mother fuckers.

wait, Survivor is still a thing?

11 Likes

post/username - I guess it conficts with SkyBet

The beehive in Old St

Samurai Blue came out on top last night with a 4-2 victory over Paraguay! :fist:

Next up Columbia who had an interesting run of form recently with a win over France but a close loss against Paraguay in the friendlies.

Hesus Christo I don’t have Internet at work (well I do but I can’t check it) just checked my phone. Wtf!

1 Like