World Snooker Championship 2017

looked like a twat thumping the table

1 Like

reckon higgins is taking this in one frame?

aye, easy.

higgins FTW now. if no other reason than ronnie would be fucked off at him matching his record.

Reckon Selby was just getting his odds up for one of his mates.

stickability’s getting a bit of a doing here

1 Like

I’ve just seen Iron Maiden drummer Nico McBrain in the audience at the Crucible on TV.

He was interviewed in the mid-session yesterday, said he makes sure his tour manager doesn’t book gigs when the final is on.

2 Likes

Could well be a late night the way things are going.

well this is a lot closer than i thought it would be after yesterday

1 Like

since the black ball final in '85 there’s only been two finals that have gone to a final frame decider, in 94 and 02 (Hendry played in both, won the former, lost the latter) l so would be well up for one tonight

Yep. I reckon Selby might pull away now, though. Shame from his pov that this session is coming to an end.

1 Like

Yeah, a lot depends on how Higgins is able to regroup now.

Pretty impressively dominant stuff from Selby, even with the attritional stuff early on this afternoon.

Or The Human Leopard.

1 Like

He’s had a fair bit of luck in today’s session though, certainly more than Higgins. And Higgins hasn’t been as good today as he was yesterday. Fascinating match to watch, but the quality isn’t the absolute top. Evening session could be a different story mind, although your money would probably be on a load more cagey frames.

Higgins is fucked isn’t he.

can’t see the molester giving it to him anyway, he’s going to have to find some form himself

Losing 18-11 after leading 10-4 would be quite the kick in the teeth.

this is going to go late

THE SWAN NECKED SPIDER!

How long has DDK been a thing? Don’t remember it last year.