World's oldest gammon

2 Likes

Before you start, he seems alright, just thought ‘world’s oldest gammon’ was funny

6 Likes

He seems like a very sweet old man.

Although I note that he shares a birthday with Britain’s oldest woman, which seemed oddly unnoticed. It was like “Yeah he’s the world’s oldest man, how cool is that!!! PS. he’s the same age as the oldest woman in the UK but y’know”.

1 Like

Ha! I did, then edited after seeing this.

Well the worlds oldest woman has been the worlds oldest woman for longer than he’s been the worlds oldest man

Yeah I think it was just the way it was phrased in the article I read it in. Stood out a bit. But no doubt that “World’s Oldest Man” is the story here.

Who do you think would win if the world’s oldest man and the world’s strongest man had a fight?

1 Like

He said the secret to his longevity was “to avoid dying”.

I quite liked this

6 Likes

Seems a bit fraudulent to become world’s oldest man because the former oldest man has died.

The original owner should retain it until someone is older than they were.

He looks about 80. Or what 70 year olds used to look like.

Yeah, it’s missing the word ‘living’.

Like how he just puts his old age down to luck. None of the usual “I eat two radishes for breakfast everyday” nonsense here

1 Like

Wish someone would hurry up and be older than that French woman who’s the oldest ever recorded

He really does.

1 Like

the world’s oldest man and the world’s oldest woman should totally hook up

I like slash hate the ones where it’s like “yeah it’s because I don’t trust doctors and I smoke twenty packs of cigarettes a day while eating raw chicken”

3 Likes

there should be a scifi where medicine has advanced enough for people to be living to 150 but not so advanced that they prevent visible aging and everyone has enormous ears and noses imo

age a hundred and fifty for all to see
to be an elderly master’s
everyone’s destinnnyyyyyy

2 Likes

No

1 Like