Wormwood

watched it all this weekend. really good. thoughts?

Iā€™m gonna watch it, I havenā€™t yet.

2 Likes

One episode down, liked it so far but it was a lil creepy

Iā€™ve watched four now, really digging it. Touch OTT in places! Enjoyed when Rawls turned up :smiley:

Watched the first two and itā€™s really good so far. The reconstructions are really beautifully shot and well acted and I like that it treats the audience as smart enough to keep up.

The part where you find out about the fellaā€™s sister and her family dying in the plane crash is a bit ā€œhow much shit luck can one family have?ā€ Right now, Iā€™m guessing the answer is ā€˜quite a lot.ā€™

gonna make this my next binge watch now Unabomber is done

I like it. Wasnā€™t what i was expecting, but the sort of blend of interviews and reconstructions work. It feels like itā€™s fiction, but itā€™s not, but iā€™m not really sure. I watched it when i was in bed ill for a few days going out of my fucking mind, so it was double-weird. The subject matterā€™s interesting enough that it might have worked better as a standalone drama, idk.

Finished it. Liked it but it got very repetitive by the end, think they stretched it a bit far. Feel like Errol Morris must have like 10 better stories up his sleevies n all.

Really wanna watch all the presidentā€™s men now.

1 Like

I did an All The Presidentā€™s Men/Spotlight double bill recently. Maybe the best genre of films ever?