Worst advert on tv at the moment?

The Mum’s totally ott Beyonce dancing at the end, the fake child giggles and overly babyish voice, vision of hell

2 Likes

:rofl: amazing that end bit. really taken aback.

THE HOME FANS ARE LEAVING

That’s the current best one tbh

Its that one for Shpock, the boot sale app.

1 Like

The one with ‘captain obvious’ and then it has Howard from the old halifax ads for no fucking reason

2 Likes

Really enjoy trying to imagine the meeting where they came up with that turd

3 Likes

It definitely started with the meerkat ad and the go compare fucker, which then developed into the moneysupermarket ones with ‘Jeff feels EPIC’ which made me want to incinerate my body

There’s an On The Beach one with a human sandcastle that is just fucking weird and a bit macabre

2 Likes

Can adverts fuck off with the bad singing already, thats one trend that can delightfully swivel and gouge its eyes out with a shit stained fork.

2 Likes

6 Likes

saw a poster of it on the tube, and quite liked how weird it was. but the beach in the background looked depressing.

Quite like it tbqfh

also anything featuring Kevin Bacon

2 Likes

A smushed cousin of the bananas in pyjamas

Actually - fuck it, this is the correct answer:

9 Likes

Is this even on anymore. Either I’ve successfully blocked it out, or it’s not shown anymore

There is a whole fucking series of them with He-Man and Skeletor dancing over a camp 80s soundtrack…

I’m aware, just haven’t seen them for a while tis all.

1 Like

It’s still the Harvey Keitel Direct Line ones. At least He-Man was always shit anyway, this is a character in an iconic film being used to sell insurance.

2 Likes

every ad break over xmas i saw this one, every fucking break for a month

watching loads of sports was the cause, i realise that but srsly fucking hell