Worst Album Artwork 2019

‘pigs are cute’ and /or ‘women shouldn’t be judged for wearing the same terrible underwear that men wear all the time’. Both messages I can get behind frankly, I like it.

4 Likes

It took me far too long to realise it’s her arse and she’s looking back over it rather than she’s quite pregnant and I’m seeing her side-on

Reminds me more of Rick Froberg’s stuff for Hot Snakes. I quite like the run of covers by the same artist on their Bandcamp

although finding them in Google was really hard due to some Christian Bale film called ‘the Hostiles’

Nah, I’m into this one.

I don’t really like it but I wouldn’t mind seeing photos from before/after where I’m guessing she was giggling like mad because of the piglet tickling her!

1 Like

This is pretty great, actually. It’s very Jenny Hval/Sacred Bones. I like the honesty tinged with weirdness.

1 Like

He’s back

6 Likes

disagree!

12 Likes

Worst album,
artwork?
2019!

3 Likes

Love this almost as much as the green ones earlier in the thread.

1 Like

while this is undeniably awful there is something gloriously trashy about this that I also love

2 Likes

A classic/reissue:

5 Likes

Flume - Quits EP

17 Likes

Ugh

3 Likes

wow this is properly hanging

This makes me feel so uncomfortable.

1 Like

Fucking hell lads, given up, eh?

this is actually good in a horrible way. I mean, it’s properly queasy, but that must be what they were going for, right?

1 Like

Keane have had some good album art especially the whole theme they had going on their 2nd album Under The Iron Sea and its singles. But I dunno wtf this is:

2 Likes

I have zero interest in Blink-182 but I actually like that.

And likewise, hate Keane but I don’t mind this artwork. I don’t think it’s great I just don’t think it’s shit either.

2 Likes