Worst Album Artwork 2020

Shooting fish in a barrel of course, but…

Phwoar. Full frontal nostril shots.

13 Likes

He’s back with another!

item

9 Likes

20 Likes

It’s a single but I hope it counts.

11 Likes

I know that this is trying to be ugly. But it’s just a mess.

Poppy- I Disagree

3 Likes

Ouch. Painful design. That reminds me of Dream Theatre and Megadeth’s worst excesses…

I quite like this Georgia album but bugger me the artwork looks like it was done in PowerPoint

7 Likes

Loving the songs, but wtf…

3 Likes

I quite like this. Very 1970s crooner.

3 Likes

Was gonna say that’s what happens when you breed Zach de la Rocha with Matteo Salvini.

But I’ve warmed to it now you point out the crooner influence. I’m sure I got a number 1 with that microphone in November!

Feels like two good concepts inexplicably put together on this Braids one:

I mean the three faces on a white background would work or the artwork without those three faces has a nice classic feel. But both together?

5 Likes

Lauv ~how i’m feeling~

13 Likes

Stanley! Don’t you think you’re taking this a bit too far?

2 Likes

I’m getting cool Factory vibes but it’s like they ruined it by slapping Everything Must Go in the top corner.

2 Likes

This cover honestly puts me off picking up the album, which is annoying (and petty) because I’ve really liked everything I’ve heard from it so far. It’s just… fuck’s sake, a photo of a (presumably) favourite childhood moment with huge white ariel font in the middle does not an album cover make.

1 Like

7 Likes

TBF Marilyn Manson’s ace.

1 Like

Head doesn’t belong on the body. It’s too big and out of joint with the position, and it’s lit completely differently. Bad photoshopping is bad.

14 Likes