Worst album artwork 2021

Definitely had some Oasis bootlegs with Much better artwork tbh.
It’ll sell like hotcakes regardless.

It’s taken from the original poster, so I can see why they’ve done it. Obviously doesn’t help that the original poster was hardly a classic.

Just looking at the info on that now, wild that they were playing to 125,000 people a night and still limiting tickets to four per applicant.

3 Likes

There was some ridiculous number of ticket applicants iirc. Apparently they could have played it for 2 weeks solid.

Also think it’s really funny they’re releasing a documentary and a live album of it when in every prior Oasis doc when they mention it they were like “aye it was a shit gig and we sounded awful. Great occasion tho!”

3 Likes

Dreadful flyer. Is all that information required for that one show? This looks like it belongs in the good/terrible festival thread.

In 1996? Before the internet was widely in use? I’m afraid so youngster :grinning:

10 Likes

Reminds how cheap tickets used to be. My R.E.M. gig from 1995 with Radiohead, Cranberries and Sleeper in support was £25.

That’d be like £100 easy, now.

1 Like

Haha I was actually 16 in '96! I should know better. I remember printing driving directions off Mapquest!

1 Like

Big ‘slightly over-intense Geography teacher’ vibes here from Bob

16 Likes

That looks like it could have been a lovely cover if they hadn’t slapped Grampa Bob about to have a word with you in the middle of it.

9 Likes

Also why the fuck is the DISTORTION: THE BEST OF 1989 - 2019 not centered.

1 Like

They should have just increased the tracking so it filled the width.

And removed massive Bob.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Remi Wolf - Juno (:grimacing: )

8 Likes

10 Likes

:grinning: I like this. (I’m looking forward to this album though.)

1 Like

I laughed when the picture loaded, wasn’t expecting that. Can’t bring myself to dislike it, wild stuff Grant.

3 Likes

It might be fake but, still right now this is album artwork

Bloody hell

12 Likes

A Chris Deburg concept album about Robin Hood with some clip art on the cover… ho yes please…

16 Likes

The Loot Bag In Red.

9 Likes

Apparently it’s a Damien Hirst.