woooaaaaah, your post is on fire.

1 Like

You’ve outdone yourself here

2 Likes

RHCP innit

8 Likes

ARGFHHEHERGHJEHFJUEHFJUSFjEFHSJEFHsGhsjg

1 Like

It’s either whoever has sold the most records or it’s neutral milk hotel for being tuneless garbage and shielding itself from criticism through claiming an album is about anne frank

2 Likes

YAS QUEEN!

1 Like

Nah its more likely to be Queen tbf

1 Like

that’s a stupid opinion for dickheads

You okay mate?

1 Like

yeah fine thanks, just throwing my weight around :slight_smile:

Have fun :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

It’s probably W.A.S.P. or Saxon or something like that?

can see why Queen come across as cheesy and gaudy for a lot of people but a weird one to stick a flag as the worst band ever as in many ways they are fairly conventionally in line with other bands and good songwriters

1 Like

Nah I don’t mind them.
Perfectly adequate.

2 Likes

A zinger filled, crowd pleasing response if I ever I saw one! Hard to imagine many people care enough about NMH’s garbage efforts to warrant the title, so The Beatles it is then.

3 Likes

It’s not worst band that never existed

2 Likes

Probably one of them bands that do sex and/or animal mutilation to get some kid of notoriety as their music is dreadful.

Edit: or Westlife!

2 Likes

There’s a good argument to be made that the beatles were the biggest mistake in music, to come about at a time of rapidly expanding possibilities for recorded music and have so little to say about the human condition and to be so dominant. Any other timeline where the beatles weren’t so big would have yielded richer music and maybe even overthrown capitalism by now

The Shitty Beatles?

3 Likes