Worst of US Late Night Comedy Bits

2 Likes

Linked to the 9:06 mark but the whole thing is horrifying.

I can’t believe this is the same man who wrote Strangers with Candy.

1 Like

There is no Best Of US Late Night Comedy Bits.

10 Likes

Isn’t this thread just “all of it”?

Genuinely think that the best I’ve ever thought of an American late nite show bit is “wow, that wasn’t awful”.

13 Likes

Why are they all up watching chat shows at midnight on a Tuesday anyway? It’s no wonder they’re terrible, everyone’s exhausted.

6 Likes

Les savy fav and some of girls against boys have gainful employment as a backing band for one of these shows, that’s about their only redeeming feature I’ve seen

1 Like

I think this one did me permanent damage

never got the reverence for letterman at all, wasn’t funny and seemed like a dick. like, you got an awareness of him and leno through cultural osmosis and assume they must be really great, then you finally see them and it’s just… shit? conan was pretty good though tbf

5 Likes

I’m just going to assume it’s James Corden

5 Likes

Christ that gets worse so many times and every time you think it can’t do it again it just does. Wow.

1 Like

Fwiw I enjoyed large parts of Craig Ferguson because it was a bit more unique than the others

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah Conan seems pretty funny. I mean, the man wrote Marge vs the Monorail, he has to be funny.

4 Likes

The bit where Ruth Bader Ginsburg died and in place of a sketch they just had someone dress up as her and look sad

3 Likes

Bahahahahahahaha

slack-imgs.com_-1-450x253

4 Likes

This is even better than I’d hoped

screen-shot-2020-10-03-at-9.43.29-pm

5 Likes

I see that and I raise you

2 Likes

5 Likes