Worst quiz show

It’s Tipping Point. Thanks for reading.

9 Likes

Genuinely can’t remember the last time I watched a quiz show but almost certain it would have been while at my parents house (so 5+ years ago)

I really struggle to get through an episode of only connect

5 Likes

Some of the muck they have on the Lottery shows come close. But yeah, Tipping Point is almost an obscenity.

Probably The Chase, but I’ve not seen many current quiz shows.

It’s not Tipping Point

8 Likes

Yeah that’s shit, but at least they know that’s just psuedy fart-sniffing and bury it on… BBC Four or wherever accordingly. Tipping Point is currently squatting malevolently in the Countdown/Deal or No Deal slot.

That’s only because the fanny smeller one went viral and now they’re trying to make it a thing.

Also irks me every time they make the ‘chaser’ out to be a right villain. Ooooh it’s the beast is it? His name’s probably Philip or something so calm down.

His name is Mark Labbett

10 Likes

The first 2 rounds are fucking infuriating. Cryptic stuff is the fucking worst. The last 2 rounds are great.

He’s married to his cousin or something isn’t he?

2 Likes

Terrifying.

I’d watch an hour of the missing vowels round.

2 Likes

Yes

Might as well argue over the worst venereal disease.

Uni Challenge.

Why does every fucking question need to be a paragraph long? Paxman is a cunt. The contestants are drips. Oxbridge shouldnt be allowed to enter 20 colleges each, elitist twats.

The whole thing can get in the fucking bin.

16 Likes

The Shelbyville Beast

1 Like

It’s still Tipping Point.

4 Likes

The concept of tipping point is so strong that nothing else about it matters.

1 Like

Are we counting Deal or No Deal? There’s no “quiz” aspect in a trivia sense, the only question is one of making an assessment as to the value of your offer as relates to your remaining boxes, but it’s appalling television, all the bullshit suspense and talk about having a system. And Noel Edmondes of course.

3 Likes