Worst spot you have ever had?

spotify
pus
boilinthebag
pubiscus
houseofpain

When I was 16 and camping in the south of France with my mates I had an enormous spot in my pubic mound. Hurt like shit. Eventually came to a huge whitehead and I popped it spilling yellowed pus all over my pubiscus.

Theo edit: added spoilers. Only click if you’re brave.

Can I have a boil?

I’m sorry I clicked on this thread

Yeah, this covers all that jazz

susanalbumparty

THEO!!!

Great, thanks.

A few years ago I had a boil on my temple that was so bad my left eye had started to swell over.

I went to the doctor about it and they gave me antibiotics for it. They were strictly to be taken with food.

I had a professional exam in London that I had to leave the house at 6 for, so I didn’t have time for breakfast but did take my antibiotics. I threw up twice on the train and once more in King’s Cross.

I once had something that went through to both sides of my earlobe - not sure what that was - spot, boil, cyst?

I get those sometimes! I think they’re cysts.

Nice. I like them because you can make them weep for several days.

Friend of mine had a large boil on his arse which burst whilst go-karting. It was his birthday too. Great story.

Is this why you decided to have children?

In my first office job I had access to the sick records and one simply said ‘having boil on my bum lanced’.

had one under my left tit. was a bit sore.

that’s all I’ve got.

I distinctly remember having a boil/ spot on my neck, which I had squozen and squozen for days to no avail. Eventually, she opened! There was an audible hiss, a thud as the pus hit the mirror, which ended up looking like the inside of a creme egg had hit the surface

Can’t argue with that.

In year nine I had a sixth month war of attrition with a massive shitter right between my eyes. It took so long to come to a head and I kept trying to force it making it worse and worse.

Got there in the end, the yield was insane.

I now have a scar unsurprisingly but it’s mostly overshadowed by my Harry Potter job that I got when I blacked out and smacked my forehead on the living room door due to mumps doing me over.

That reminds me, Creme Egg season must have started by now.

Struggling to think of specific ones - but had some very high pressure ones that went off quite spectacularly as a teenager