Worst thing you've ever done, seen, watched or ingested while hungover

I once spent one of those apocalyptic hungover days watching an omnibus of some American lumberjack documentary.

Definitely not the worst thing I’ve done while hungover, but it wasn’t a good day.

Had a monster hangover when I was 17. Knew I wouldn’t make it to the toilet so opened my bedroom window and threw up out of it like some kind of Victorian peasant. I forgot for a second that my mum’s greenhouse is directly under my bedroom. Had to clean up partially digested red wine soaked pizza crusts off the roof later that day.

13 Likes

This warrants my first ever use of the following:

“This has done me.”

2 Likes

I threw up in a very shallow baking tray.

7 Likes

I had an attic room in our student house. I once threw up out of the skylight on to the roof :D/D:

2 Likes

ax men?

yes, ax men!

1 Like

Did back-to-back Tough Mudder courses after 46 pints of Grolsch once, then swam to France and did a marathon.

13 Likes

Jamaica?

Once (at uni of course) there was no food in the fridge so I checked the bin and last night’s kebab was wrapped up and only half-eaten so I fished it out and finished it

8 Likes

threw up into a pint while trying to overcome a hangover.

I know someone who did that before going on to finish the pint.

1 Like

Once woke up so hungover I couldn’t move out of bed so was just sick on the sheets next to me and then went back to sleep.

3 Likes

You disgust me :wink::+1::grinning:

1 Like

the end of that story is even worse

1 Like

AS IF you’re going to leave it at that!

1 Like

had to watch the fast and the furious

1 Like

Let’s hear it :grinning:

Basically it was at a friend’s house while his parents were home. We were up all night getting totally ruined and causing absolute havoc in the house and up and down the street. I was about to go downstairs and tell them what I had done but as I got to the top of the stairs I could hear his mum giving a couple of my friends an absolute shitkicking for waking them up, stealing their booze, being disrespectful in her house etc. Obviously couldn’t tell her then that I had just thrown up in the bed so obviously the best thing to do was put the sheets in a bag and throw it in their attic :grimacing:

17 Likes