Worst thing you've ever smelled

Despite doing a load of sulfur chemistry in my time (e.g. thiophenol is the pure smell of dog shit) and having smelled putrescine (Putrescine - Wikipedia), they’re not the worst. Too one note.

It was the Tupperware bowl of soup that my housemate made in the first week of us living together, forgot about in the back of the fridge, then opened two years later to get rid of before we moved out. Indescribable.

You?

2 Likes

just write the tupperware off man, you don’t need to open that shit

6 Likes

That was my suggestion!

He was from Kirkcaldy.

Wheeeeeeeeeeey

22 Likes

A girl in my corridor in halls decided that she was going to make soup from bone broth one weekend.

The whole building reeked of boiling bones for at least a week.

That sounds quite delicious.

1 Like

I smelled a couple of months old protein shake with added milk the other day.

that’s how i make soup

What kind of tupperware?

1 Like

An Ex ordered this in Paris by mistake.

I couldn’t eat my dinner cause the smell was so strong.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen it done before and it not smell as bad, but I don’t know what she did to make it that awful.

I’ve never had that but I heard it literally smells like shit. Is that true?

One with a blue lid.

Yes. Like shit and intestines and rotting stuff. It’s the worse.

Those first really yellow breastmilk shits are powerful stuff man.

Also, my dogs shits after he’s had chicken can be warcraft.

1 Like

My mates foot at the end of leeds fest after not changing his socks all weekend when it had been raining every day

As a kid I went on a school trip near the end of summer term and found some dead crabs on the beach and me and some other lads decided to take them home as mementos. Got home, unpacked bag of clothes, forgot about dead crabs and chucked bag in the wardrobe for the rest of the summer.

Fast forward 6 weeks, and as if digging out the old school bag wasn’t depressing enough for a new school term, I had to scoop out some mystery goo and shell from the bag and hose it down outside. Nearly threw up so many times.

4 Likes

My mate Nitesh at school had his arm in a cast for about 4 months and wasn’t allowed to wash it. Gave me a sniff of it and it was intensely powerful.

2 Likes

Quite worrying imo

2 Likes

In our old house, the TV and me put a gammon joint in the slow cooker overnight. There was too much meat, however, and the rest got put back in the cooker to be dealt with later. Completely forgot about it for two weeks until I noticed something was moving under the lid. It was maggots. The small was sourest I’ve ever smelled.

1 Like