Worst things you've bought lately

Bought a little ikea trolley and you have to bend little bits of metal grating to put it together but none of it fits. Total shite.

Got some plimsolls from primark which are plastic-y and shit. Probably gonna bin both tbh.

wbu tho

Poor Sainsbury’s salad bar salad. :frowning:

Hate my new bed and hate my new mattress.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/232457922987

Oof that’s big. What’s wrong with them?

Bed is too small, mattress is too hot.

Size is a symptom of the bedroom being a stupid shape which is part of my wider dislike of the flat we’ve moved to but given that wasn’t a purchase it didn’t seem appropriate for this thread.

Somewhere was doing an offer on pints of Coors
I know why ffs, why the hell did I think it’d go any differently

4 Likes

That’s a self-doing if i ever i heard one. Were auditioning a bass player in our old band and he brought us a 4 pack if coors light. Cheers mate but nah

Whilst Coors Light is a diabolical choice, I have to say at least it has the benefit of tasting of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Give me that over the stale, vomit-y taste of any other shit lager any day.

Only time I’ve ever bought that was to try to rehydrate while hungover. Huge mistake.

more Didon’t that Dido

2 Likes

what!

1 Like

I’ve got no beef with that statement. I don’t agree, but it’s up there.

£6 on a chorizo and halloumi sandwich with sriracha in a ciabatta bun.

all the warning signs were there to tbh

1 Like
1 Like

Only soft drink where the full fat option is superior is regular Coke in my humble honest opinion

Christ almighty

1 Like

Just this second panic bought one of those g plan round glass tables, like this -

IMG_2671

I love them but I’m up north, I can’t drive and there’s no room in my flat for it at the moment so it’s going to end up sitting gathering dust at my mums for ages :confused: already feeling guilty. It was 35 quid, someone reassure me about this purchase please!

I spent £65 on cards for a game I don’t even play this week, if that helps.

1 Like

How many cards did you get please