Worst thought you've had today

I work with adults with learning disabilities and regularly think about what would happen if I punched them in the head or just left them in town, etc.

1 Like

That’s made me LOL

fucking hell :frowning:

This made me LOL

My boss is really short, and I’m pretty tall, and I regularly think about what would happen if we lived under the ‘law of the jungle’ or whatever.

Try and get on his shoulders, then you will be the boss.

1 Like

same as every other day, usually

i get intrusive thoughts that cause me anxiety, usually along the lines of ‘what if everything i do, like, love etc is wrong cos it could be done this other way/it wasn’t seen as right in the past’ blah blah fuckin’ blah so boring

ye mad boi

1 Like

nothing bad really today

Excellent :smiley:

I did that thing where I remember a slight indiscretion/embarrassment from years ago and blow it completely out of proportion and start beating myself up for it, even though I know that all other parties involved probably stopped thinking about the incident seconds after it happened.

1 Like

Fucking off this job and walking out. Still got over a month to go.

1 Like

Weird idiosyncrasy here but whenever that happens I start muttering things like “not long now, oh well, nearly there” and since I’ve never orgasmed from it I can only imagine I’m telling myself it won’t be long until I die :confused:

Some research: how often would this thought be in people’s minds here?

hmmm?

Like I start muttering out of embarrassment from a memory, it’s completely involuntary but it’s always the same.

sometimes when I think of something really happy I get a weird electric shock sensation in my left arm around the elbow.

I always think mean thoughts about overweight joggers as I glide past them like a spritely gazelle and it really is the stupidest of all mean thoughts because it’s like mocking a hairy person who’s waiting for a haircut

1 Like

I’m not going to fucking DO any of it! Just run it through the old brain simulator.

1 Like

In heaven, everything is fine

2 Likes

Makes me mutter too. But it’s usually stuff like “absolutely fuck off.”