Worst website in the world?

pinterest.

fuck off pinterest.

1 Like

I’m finding it quite useful for house stuff, hactually.

1 Like

It’s 4chan, btw

5 Likes

i only ever go on it by accident when i’ve image searched for something and not realised it’s taking me to pinterest then i can’t click on the image or fuck all

just really really irksome

i don’t really understand what it’s actually for

5 Likes
7 Likes

surprised this took so long

but also */music

6 Likes

You can block Pinterest results from appearing on Google image search, for this reason

how

2 Likes

It’s terrible for house stuff. Your home will never look like that. It’s the interior design version of thinspiration. Nobody has a home this tidy.

Lmgtfy block Pinterest results appearing Google image search etc etc

2 Likes

THAT’S WHAT THEY WANT

2 Likes

Local council websites are generally fucking horrible. Ugly and absolutely labyrinthine to navigate. I frequently have to try and find policy documents on them and I don’t think I’ve ever come across a good one.

Storm front dot org

3 Likes

Never mind that, that. Gov.uk gateway is an absolute mess

1 Like

Come on, surely it’s actually this shitshow…

1 Like

The Apple shop in Wimbledon is called Stormfront. Came across some dodgy shit when I was Googling where in SW London I could get the battery replaced in my iPhones 6S.

As well as being the name of a white supremacy, the words “storm” and “front” don’t really make people think of computer bits, do they?

pretty good shout. i was trying to find out what time a council swimming pool opened. had to go through about fifty different pages before it would tell me.

2 Likes

It’s reddit you twangs.

2 Likes

At the moment, it’s any site that doesn’t let me reject all cookies with one click.

6 Likes