Would really appreciate if it folk could stop f'in about with thread titless

I’m afraid I’m a hermit these days, sorry. But otherwise, yeah.

1 Like

my ENTIRE DiS repertoire is based on deriving humour from people’s spelling mistakes.

Without that, I am literally nothing.

3 Likes

you’ll change your tune when you become regular

2 Likes

all a bit nuts readers with record collections isn’t it

can someone change the my vitriol thread back, proper shit thread title that

Ok. Think I have changed the right setting now. I could just disable all editing again but it was helpful for people to be able to make edits for 2 mins after posting to correct any errors. And turning it off completely stopped me from being able to edit some stuff. cc: @plasticniki

1 Like

Brill. Thanks!

Tried to find my post on the old boards but couldn’t - about how no matter how good an argument you might be making in a discussion with someone on DiS, the second you make a typo you’ve lost.

1 Like

When you Google for it, put site:drownedinsound.com at the start of your search string and you should be able to find it.

1 Like

I think it’s ok to alter your OWN thread title surely?

2 Likes

Yeah I did do that, but I can’t remember how I worded it and it wasn’t showing up. nevermind!

Could have got deleted when a user was blown away or something, too. There are a few top posts lost for all time. :cry:

The only change I’ve done was when the Nintendo announced the console name (responsible) and to call Aggpass a cunt in the lounge (also responsible) it’s a shame the minority ruin it for the majority

1 Like

Have edited this thread title to make it Safe for Work :smile:

2 Likes

Pretty sure you also fixed a few threads to the right category etc.

Im a wanker

God I need to remember not to swear in titles.

1 Like

Cant edit!!!

won’t edit

1 Like

post was so awesome people couldn’t handle it