Would you accept the position of Mayor of your hometown?

Not even a big chain?

Not even a Ben’s Cookies.

Yep. Just to save all the music venues and and invest in a few Greek restaurants

Of course. And I’d make my first move developing a new winter sports complex.

5 Likes

Oh I’d be full on corrupt Juke. If you want to get planning for anything in Devon or the freedom of the county or whatever, you need only to ask. I trust you to return the favour, should I ever need one :wink:

You’re telling me!

1 Like

DiS football would disagree

1 Like

Yes! I still live here and it’s a lovely place.
And it’d mean I could impact schemes and stuff in a positive way. And I’d get to interact with our MP and flip him off to his face and no one could stop me cause I’d have a fancy hat on

2 Likes

Could obviously never happen cause there’s too much evidence of me being a little shit when I was younger.
Imagine the front page of our local newspaper
“LEAKED IMAGES SHOW MAYORESS DRY HEAVING INTO THE BIG PLANT POT AT SPOONS”

1 Like

Shit yeah. Do you think it would matter that the Sheriff of Devon had an ex girlfriend who was involved in a minor political scandal and had a habit of selling her story to national newspapers?

you’re such a tease

2 Likes

Ooooh, I don’t know.
Tbf, from what I’ve met of Devonians, they’re a very chilled out bunch so probably wouldn’t care? Depends on the scandal!

1 Like

That’s genuinely as much as you can know I’m afraid.

It doesn’t actually reflect badly on me so it’ll be fine. Funkhouser for Sheriff!

1 Like

FOUR MORE YEARS!

1 Like

download

5 Likes

@Scunner POTW please hun x

1 Like

Oh you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Might as well, my hometown has a cool name and I could probably use public funds to subsidise a thriving drone scene

Also I’m a failure and I still live at home so it wouldn’t involve too much uprooting

Should note that I’m partially joking and have warmed to my hometown despite it being slightly lonely

Hence the publicly subsidised drone scene