Would you call out a mate for not washing his hands after taking a piss?

Confirmation pls, @crisps

4 Likes

I just did a poo and then washed my hands.

1 Like

Absolute class act

5 Likes

imagine people were defending not washing their hands smh

1 Like

Really easy to call out a mate compared to a stranger.

I did once say in front of a colleague when we were meeting an external agency ā€˜Donā€™t shake his hand, he doesnā€™t wash them after going to the toiletā€™ because I had already handed in my notice and they were a twat. I think they all thought I was joking.

2 Likes

How grim are the pubs you shit in?

This is a wild flailing comeback really. Having seen the toilets in our corporate city office I think youā€™d best be careful of any naked flames what with that straw man youā€™re carrying about. :wink:

Donā€™t know why you wouldnā€™t wash your hands after having a piss - in general itā€™s a good idea to wash your hands periodically anyway (not to the point of bacteria OCD obvs) and when youā€™ve finished having a piss youā€™ve always got the required apparatus (arf) immediately to, erā€¦hand.

On a related note, from watching CBBC recently (:heart: Operation Ouch) Iā€™ve learnt that itā€™s better to sneeze into the crook of your elbow rather than into your hand, which makes sense when you think about itā€¦

3 Likes

Been noticing lately one of my flatmates/atdā€™s NEVER washes his hands. Figure it must be a choice heā€™s made in his life, Iā€™m pretty much fine with it.

I donā€™t really see the point. My shaft isnā€™t dirty and I donā€™t get piss anywhere near my hands. If its a public toilet and the handle is probably bacteria-ridden etc then sure, but otherwise iā€™ve probably washed my hands fairly recently anyway.

1 Like

post canā€™t be empty

3 Likes

Ahhhh, the eternal mystery that is male toilet going habits. You guys are fucking mental tbf.

Explains so much about you :wink:

Alright, hovering seat-pisser.

this is fucking vile

why do so many of you think that not washing your hands is fine? Itā€™s so easy to do. Mind boggling.

6 Likes

Please ask any questions that you may have about the process in here and Iā€™ll answer them as best I can.

1 Like

Yes, but only most of the time. After about five pints, I would probably not do it. I would still wash my hands though.

I am a bit of a theo when it comes to doors to the toilet; I always reach for the part of the handle I reckon the least people have touched.

Doesnā€™t bother me

Fucking grow up

Because 99% of the time thereā€™s fuck all reason to

1 Like

usually wash mine or at least give them a rinse, donā€™t think itā€™s really necessary though.
some very reactionary people on these boards

1 Like