Would you call out a mate for not washing his hands after taking a piss?

I’d call you out for this but @dots might have a grump at me. :wink:

Is that your third safetywink of the thread? Do you get a special allowance? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Not sure what you mean. :wink:

You did it in the Elena Ferrante thread as well!

:wink:

(Post must be at least 3 characters)

Don’t think I would necessarily call them out, but I would silently judge. If you don’t wash your hands after pissing, you surely go a long time with dirty hands. Doesn’t hurt to clean them when the chance to do so is right in front of you and takes ten seconds.

My girlfriend didn’t wash her hands the other day and when I jokingly/snarkingly mentioned this she looked at me like she was going to cave my head in. Turns out people take this stuff seriously whichever side of the fence you’re on!

1 Like

:smiley: “fucking vile”

have to say - sometimes my hands get really dry and actually start chapping and cracking from washing them too much. at which point i won’t wash them every time i go. there’s germs everywhere and urine is relatively sterile. there’s probably more germs on the bathroom door-knob that you open after washing your hands

I can’t see how anti-bacterial soap can be anything but bad news

only works if you leave it on for 10/15 minutes, apparently. pointless.

I wash my hands loads like if I get the slightest bit of grease from food or touching something

But I’m also not that bothered by people that don’t. Like it’s just a bit of piss

When all you hand washers make love do you insist the other person stands there naked while you hose them down and throw disinfecting powder over them first?

Strong posting. :wink:

1 Like

Looks like someone doesn’t use a penis beaker…