Would you eat this as a snack?

I never mentioned Peanut Butter

Wait, what snack are you asking me about?

Fussy! (are we still banned from mocking fussy eaters?)

Yes, you are.

(To clarify, I will eat bran flakes and peanut butter but would never say I “liked them”, I am however on record as actively disliking apples and I will NOT eat them)

im so bored

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Why not make a thread? It always seems to help!

I’ll fucking do you in, mate!

:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

‘Enjoy’

You absolute rotter!

Not even on branflakebook.

that’s the spirit!

why do you hate fun, Ant?

What! I love fun!

either five apples too many or twenty nine apples too few

how do you like them apples

Not sure. Tell us your favourite snack please so we can make up our minds