Would you eat this banana?

noeggs

oh sure, but what is health without joy?

my issue with fruit is that it isn’t sugary enough. when i eat an orange i want it to taste like a fruit pastille but it doesn’t, it tastes horrible and bitter and sour with a disgusting texture. at least broccoli promises nothing and delivers nothing.

sounds liek your issue is that you love refined sugar

which is almost certainly my issue too… have barely eaten any refined sugar in recent weeks

I say! :face_with_monocle::open_mouth:

State of the deviants on here voting below ‘4’.

Christ, man, I didn’t know you hated bananas. I have to adjust the spreadsheet and everything!

There’s a particular variety my father-in-law gets in Queensland (@ma0sm Klaxon) that are shorter, flatter and have a more pronounced hexagonal shape in the skin.

Anyway, I don’t know what variety they are but I don’t really like them. Overy sweet but also a bit ‘stringy’ on the inside and they seem to get lots more of those stringy bits under the peel that you have to pull down before you can eat it.

as we can from the results, DiS mostly leans the correct way with a few leaning the wrong way and unsurprisingly a few fence sitting centrists :wink:

I would not eat any banana.

:smirk:

ACTUALLY, this was all started because you told fruit to fuck off, and since the centrists like fruit and veg equally this means in this instance they are technically part of the pro fruit lobby and you lose

Why are so many people lying in this poll?