Would you look at Tuesday

Oh no. Poor little Hula, hope she’s found a massive bit of cardboard to nibble on.

1 Like

Oh wow. Dutch is baffling isn’t it?

1 Like

Big fan of breadsticks :rabbit:

1 Like

I think I remember my sibling talking about someone they know with a relative who is technically a sociopath. Iirc he’s a surgeon and it helps him being fairly emotionally detached from the people he’s working on.

Hoping I didn’t dream that

Super common amongst surgeons apparently

Getting adverts for Levis underwear on a website I look at often - (cyclingnews.com) - and oh boy they’re a real treat.

Looking pretty

2 Likes

I love it when lights are up ^▽^ Often like walking round the nearest village at dusk and it’s all pretty. One place has a teddy bear nativity scene set-up. Proper lovely

1 Like

The high street looks proper lovely this year

1 Like

No.

3 Likes

Is that another pig on the right, or a different sort of animal? Is the whole house a menagerie, or is it just limited to one room?

2 Likes

Come now, there are a few of us who have seen you be baffled by Dutch in person :wink:

2 Likes

Had another interview at short notice this afternoon. They want me back for a second.

Also yesterday’s interviews must have gone OK as I am through to the third round tomorrow. Would be amazing to get a job offer by Christmas but let’s see.

It’s going to be hard to relax at Christmas if I remain unemployed :grimacing:

10 Likes

Just remember: the first interview means they already know you can do the job. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

want: bread
have: no bread

Any flour?

1 Like

Was gonna go for a potter but putting my shoes on was very painful so decided not to go any further than that and rang the doctors.

might bake some bread tomorrow akshually

1 Like

My brother is cooking, so:
1.dinner will be very late
2.the onion will be so undercooked it will be almost raw and that’ll be an evening of horrible IBS pain for me.
3.there won’t be any garlic in a meal which could really use garlic

Wasn’t even asked about it