Would you rather

Always have all your electronic devices at 100% charge

or

Always buy the correct size clothing (even online) AND get next day delivery on everything (not free) AND something else which is around this standard

(Not a poll thread)

Yes

Your wish has been granted.

I’d have the first one please.

Have Old DiS back with nesting but with New DiS’s posters

or

Have New DiS

:zipper_mouth_face:

Neither would benefit my life that greatly but I will say no.1 to protect the environment.

The third one was the rise of the proletariat. Sorry.

Second pls.
I have major issues with the second and it’s just reminded me that I have to send a dress back to fucking Sweden

What in the devil’s name is this:

I’m famously blase about my clothes sizes and it’s well known that I own the same type of H&M pants in all three of the available sizes and just wear whichever ones I pick from the drawer in the morning regardless of whether they’re S, M or L.

With that in mind it may interest you to know that I bought two pairs of footwear on Saturday, one pair was a size 8 and the other was a size 9. Doesn’t really make any difference.

i’ll go with 100% charge

having ill-fitting clothes is part of my personal brand

So you can expand and contract to whatever size clothing/footwear you have on? This is superhero stuff. Like Antman and someone who is bigman all in one.

Win some, lose some.

I don’t think I can do that, I just think that my tolerance for considering that something “doesn’t fit” is very, very low.

If the next-day delivery was free then yeah, as it is I don’t see how I don’t already have the second option.

mrbean.jpg

Oh well I am copyrighting (fuck off @epimer) that idea for a superhero. Someone get me Stan Lee on line 3.

I just saw on Twitter that they’re making an Antman and The Wasp film and I didn’t really know about either of those people

Maybe The Wasp can get really big wearing big clothes (he’s rich and from NY)

White Anglo Saxon Protestant