Would you recognise your own face by touch alone?

Say someone made a perfect clone of your face, and then there were like 18 other faces made up that were a bit different. Do you think by touch alone you would be able to recognise your face?

• Yes
  • Only if I could touch them from the usual angle my arms have in relation to my face
  • Depends on the faces
  • To be quite honest, I just don’t know
  • Most likely not
  • No

0 voters

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Any questions at all

is this from that good icebreaker questions list you’ve been using recently?

I think I would best be able to identify it by attempting to shave each from the usual angle

Yes, and I’ve shown ex’s how to do so too (the key is a little bump thing on my cheek, it’s not a mole, more like a freckle on a little stage)

1 Like

No, I was just touching my own face and thinking “Ah, ol’ facey, we go way back”

1 Like

:musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: “Just a touch of my face is enough to recognise it all we-ee-eek” :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

1 Like

Maybe this is all a ruse to get free face shaves, we may never know

1 Like

Aha! I did wonder why you were so confident

maybe you can email them with the suggestion to add it to the list?

95% of the time people post lyrics here I have no idea where they’re from and they have a little POTW link under them.

I may need to give a few more suggestions, 351 questions isn’t as catchy

This is from the band Little Mix

Thank you

Any time.

Oh really? That’s fantastic!

Can you send me your mobile number in case?

Of course!

1 Like

(Was genuinely going to DM it to you then because of what a great bit it would be but I can’t work out how to DM you as your public profile is hidden)

1 Like

What are YOUR top two lyrics?

Also, while I’ve got you. Would you like to take a stab at naming the members of Little Mix?