WOZ4TEA?

hello going to have leftovers from sunday that was supposed to be my lunch today but that i forgot to take to work

ben?

Get yourself warm, my friend ! Layers layers layers x oh and the old YouTube Fire x

2 Likes

Read this as somewhat undressed.

1 Like

I need to do this pronto. Currently thawing on the sofa

It can be arranged

1 Like

The other one’s still got food in, from when i cleaned and filled it earlier.

Just remembered that I have a Double Decker in the cupboard!

This has made my day.

10 Likes

Luton :scream:

Having a nice evening, watching eighth grade and munching on ice cream like it’s ‘fry up’

1 Like

pide

3 Likes

Friday night :tada: Got steak and eggs for tea, then some trash TV and an early night cause we’re leaving for Bath at 8am.

6 Likes

Not after Brexit it won’t be. :uk: :grinning::wink:

Weird innit.

Got leftover beeves keema from lunch but I’ve just left the gym and I’m going to tescos* so all bets are off

* to buy ingredients to make raffle brownies which are shamefully overdue

4 Likes

Evening chiefs. Did an hour on the bike and now got a turkey chipotle pasta bake in the oven - perfect comfort food on a cold night.

Annoyingly no Rian Johnson on Mubi so making so with Fellini’s The White Sheik before it drops off the list. New Curb later! Really hope it’s pre-tty, pre-tty, pre-tty good amirite guys rofl.

2 Likes

Day has got a lot worse in the last hour, quite an achievement given how rubbish it had already been.

Trying to figure out how to be out of the house for as long as possible tomorrow while still being able to be back to pick R up at any time his dad might send him home early.

You should have some post tomorrow.

1 Like

had egg, quorn bacon (1), toast, tomatoes, cup of tea

2 Likes