WR vs LME: May 2019 edition

UPDATE:

• Friday 10/05
  • 6pm onwards
  • Craft Beer Co Angel

Please note that the following poll is PUBLIC.

• I’m in!
  • Might have to clean my fridge that day, will get back to you
  • Nah think I’ll pass m9

0 voters

:norway: :uk:

1 Like

On a more serious note I’m around from Weds afternoon until Sunday. Have a couple of meetings but mostly my plan is to hang out with good people in nice places.

I’m away then and can’t make it, but I don’t like that the only applicable option in the poll implies that I’m not interested in a meat.

YASSS.

1 Like

Will be staying near Paddington so can easily get ANYWHERE.

1 Like

I think I’m away from the Friday but will try and meat you midweek if there’s something going on :+1:

1 Like

I will be at The Great Escape unfortunately

Could meet for a drink on weds evening before dEUS?

1 Like

It’s possible. We’re at a veggie BBQ and then off to see Spanish Love Songs in New Cross that weekend, though. Also, much more RME, than LME.

FTFY

3 Likes

Do they have a beer garden?

I don’t get it. Sorry.

R for Reading

2 Likes

As @anon50098204 correctly noted, it’s for Reading, on account of the fact that I’m RME, a fierce yet often dwarfed and in no way fierce rival of the LME.

4 Likes

They have two outdoor spaces, a yard on the side and a few tables in front of the pub.

1 Like

If anyone is free on the Saturday then I’m running my London tournament near Aldgate East…

Struggling to reach previous years’ numbers because it was originally meant to be run by someone else who was wildly incompetent and useless. By the time I took over it was 2 months later than I’ve previously announced it :unamused:

(Might pop in to say hi for drinks on way to Airbnb but I’m with the lads that night)

1 Like

Yeah!

Gonna make u all draw a horse after 6 pints. Then we’ll see. Then we’ll fucking see

6 Likes

Yeah we could arrange to stay at someone’s house on Friday and then we’d be in London already on Sat for all that. Could offer to help prep the veggie BBQ as I feel bad we have to leave early.

2 Likes

alright, I’ll update my vote then.

1 Like

4 Likes