Wrestlemania 34 official thread - Link for DiS Graps Chatroom inside for tonight

If Miz wasn’t about to have time off, I’d have thought that would be a decent feud for him to start off; follow up on that Talking Smack episode from way back.

Proper feudwise I’m sure Miz will be one of the first to happen, possibly even the first if he is only off for a few weeks.

It’s just they just gave a tiny snatch of that wrestling fan wet dream match that last happened in 2002, way before both men’s prime, as the main event of SmackDown and then ended it in DQ. Are they really going to do that and then split the two of them up so it can’t happen properly for at least a year? I’m genuinely not sure.

Also, The Undertaker Vs Rusev in a casket match is happening at The Greatest Ever Royal Rumble.

1 Like

when they announced the match I assumed it was because they were wanting to get it done before bryan moves to raw but the interference changed my mind on that, looks like they’re setting up a program between the three of them.

Won’t have hurt that it’s actually got people to boo Nakamura too.

2 Likes

Balor to Smackdown

2 Likes

Yeah, that would make a lot of sense. Wouldn’t be surprised to see D-Bry go to Raw but getting Balor on Smackdown and keeping Bryan there to really run with Smackdown being the “wrestling” show and Raw being the entertainment one would be good.

1 Like

Nice to get confirmation of Daniel Bryan being full time

Also now with Daniel Bryan back. Ember Moon. AOP and Bobby Lashley the WWE roster feels stacked across the board man. They have so much to work with now that it’s really starting to feel were hitting a new golden era… booking allowing!

If only we didn’t have a one trick part time pony and the most unpopular member of the roster as the main event every other month

Ps greatest royal rumble card seems like it’ll be a lot of fun tbh

Recommend me some stuff to watch on the Network please team. Assume I’ve seen basically nothing other than this weekend’s bits; quite happy to rewatch stuff I’ve seen before that come recommended.

Watch every nxt takeover show. The WWE UK Tournament and the Cruiserweight Classic

3 Likes

Summerslam '92 is a fun place to start.

The early RAW episodes are pretty cool. Early to late '93 i think.

3 Likes

First ever ppv I had on VHS. Absolutely rinsed it back in the day

1 Like

Holy Foley

1 Like

can everyone remember what was their first PPV?

I think mine was Royal Rumble 94, I don’t remember anything before that, as I was 6 years old.

Still enjoy that show, advancing the Bret and Owen rivalry. The casket match. The draw ending for the rumble.

1 Like

Wrestlemania 6 when i was 10

I also went to this April 28, 1991 Europe Tour (Manchester.1) | Pro Wrestling | Fandom
Can only remember snuka and piper

*edit that site is that old they put commas in the url so you can’t hyperlink

First PPV I ever saw was Royal Rumble 1989, which I bought sometime in 1991. Absolutely rinsed that thing, awful though it was. A friend of mine with Sky would tape stuff for me occasionally - Summerslam 91, WrestleMania 8 etc.

In terms of actually staying up to watch one live - we first got Sky in our house two days before WrestleMania 9.

In Your House 3