WRESTLEMANIA 36 (and rolling spring Wrestling, fwiw) THREAD!

Speaking of which - are we having a summer thread for the proper wrestling

1 Like

Oh yes, on my to do list for today

Or Eugene

Was the end meant to look so shite

of the main event?

yeah (assuming Edge vs Orton was the main event)

would have been quite funny if it wasn’t given the tag line :smiley: what do you mean specifically?

the fact that the kick clearly was no where near connecting and they made that obvious by the way it was filmed. Obviously it needs to not connect but they could’ve hidden it so much better

1 Like

ah I see what you mean. Yeah the editing was all over the place for the whole show I felt which was very weird given they had a whole week to put the thing together

1 Like

exactly, considering they tend to do a million cuts every 30 seconds, this is one of the times they don’t! just really lessened the impact

1 Like

so happy randal actually properly gets it now and isn’t just superficially supportive for #brand reasons

3 Likes

I’m not sure how I feel about his IRL face turn. I like hating on everything about him both in and out of the ring.

3 Likes

Zelda Breath of The Wild changed the man

I was meant to add - it’s good seeing someone identify where they went wrong with a previous outlook rather than pretending they were always right.

1 Like

I might be reading too much into it but due to how obvious it was (and how WWE usually hide these things) and the massive leg slap i thought it might’ve been a nod to what he had said to Ciampa on twitter

1 Like

Makes Edge seem a bit of a chump unless it does lead to something

getting injured will be a blessing in disguise for Edge (presuming he recovers fine), much better to not be associated with the Current Situation. Come back once the crowds are back and have the return he deserves.

1 Like

Yeah save him for the rumble again

Yeah I think if he hadn’t returned at the rumble they would’ve held fire, unfortunate timing all round sadly

1 Like

oooh that would be very funny if true

Summer thread’s open lads