WRESTLEMANIA 38 (and general rolling spring wrestling) THREAD!

• Fake out intro for Cody - probably Elias or something.
  • The matches on the whole will be fine, but the winners will almost all be disappointing.
  • Balor and Ricochet both to be unceremoniously eliminated from the Andre the Giant, Jinder to win it.
  • Vince is unable to resist a screwy finish to Reigns vs Lesnar.

I’ve never been down on a Wrestlemania since I started watching, but this whole event is just going to be the drizzling shits.

1 Like

Maybe Veer will be sent

1 Like

Also I don’t think it will be shit it will just be fine

1 Like

Imagine if he’s Seth’s opponent and wins.

And then he doesn’t turn up to Raw the following day.

2 Likes

I’ll just let Simon Miller tell me if it’s good or not

5 Likes

Jobber entrance

1 Like

I voted Reigns in the poll but if some kind of no contest shenanigans was an option that’s what I’d have gone for

1 Like

I will count that as a point if it happens, anyone else wanting down for that

• Yeah
  • Nah

0 voters

1 Like

Genuinely bizarre how great Pat McAfee is at all this. Best punter ever

3 Likes

Any chance of McAfee and Corey Graves together on commentary on the night McAfee isn’t in the ring?

@dodecalicious is doing Dallas rn

Caught Spring Break last night was good fun, shite Janela/X-Pac match aside. Was really lovely to see Mickie James go and Mox is in unreal shape

5 Likes

They kinda do the same role, no? Maybe for the battle royal if there is one, or the main event, otherwise they’ll just stick to brand splits i think

I’d like to see them bounce off each other for maybe one match. Could get a bit too much for ½ hour or so but on a mid-card match like The Mysterios vs The Miz-Logan Paul or Sami Zayn vs Knoxville would be great fun with silly arguments between Graves and McAfee.

I agree. I think Graves is very good at the heel commentator shtick.

Hopefully he’ll be at the desk if/when Carmella loses her tag belt.

Have the best time dude!!

1 Like

Has been good so far tbf! Back for more spring break tonight. Was at the axxess superstore earlier which was a bit drizzlin (tenner in to a… shop) but caught glimpses of Orton and Goldberg doing stuff there

2 Likes

“That’s cool!”

Jfc

HE’S FAT!

1 Like

Daaaaaaamn Tony

5 Likes