WRESTLEMANIA XL (and Rolling Spring Wrestling) THREAD!

You dont have to be in the g1 as chanp tho right? Although aye I guess it wwould be a pretty heel move

1 Like

Yeah it’s not mandatory. But even if they were booking him as the heel outsider (which might have made more sense as that’s how most of the roster are treating him) I couldn’t imagine him skipping it as champ. It’d be very out of character regardless of his alignment. Being up for a fight 24/7 is almost his whole thing.

1 Like

Ospreay and Fenix tearing the house down next week on Dynamite then :raised_hands:

1 Like

So psyched for it. Not only guaranteed to slap, but the most unpredictable outcome in a while imho.
Will is very unlikely to lose clean this close to winning the main title but unsure they’ll want him to double up, and there’s a ton of options for shenanigans.

Can honestly see them handing it to Fenix, get some International defenses in Mexico. A Death Triangle triple theat at Wembley would be an insane moment.

2 Likes

Oh I can definitely see this being how they dissolve the international title, which feels quite superfluous now with the Continental title around.

That said - it still feels way too early to pull the rug out from under Swerve, so who knows what they’ll end up doing. AEW don’t generally fuck with DQs, countouts and draws (especially for the big time matches), so it’s definitely going one way or the other. :thinking:

Would have made Game Of Thrones better if anything

https://x.com/oaklandrovers/status/1522648604518895618?s=46

Ospreay

1 Like

Quite enjoyed first episode of Who Killed WCW (and especially lack of Hogan) even if I don’t really understand why The Rock is there beyond being a big name and the voice of WWF/E I guess?

The Rock is also producing it iirc? Unless Im misremembering

3 Likes

Spunds plausible

Last ever WCW Champion, heart and soul of them

2 Likes

nxt show was pretty good. no MOTY contenders or anything, but everything was solid. obafemi martins throwing guys around is very good stuff imo

1 Like

Couldn’t swing a cat in that venue (a good thing imo)

1 Like

yeah kinda cool how cramped it is, with the crowd almost right up to the ring. could get a bit of an ecw vibe in there with the right(/wrong) fans i reckon

1 Like

I usually look out for the hall of fame. Good to see Paul E Dangerously getting in there. US Express were really good, but they weren’t really around very long. Still wondering when Demolition will bury the hachet with them.

Ha, good point :smiley:

*Ax

1 Like

Aha!! Now, that’s very very clever! Yes, believe it is more him than Smash that’s the issue.

Breakker vs Ilja was mint

1 Like

Haven’t got there yet but really enjoying last night’s Raw so far. The Sami/Otis/Gable and Liv Morgan/Judgment Day storylines are :pinched_fingers:

1 Like