Wretched Wednesday Thread

For you-know-what, there is already a thread. For everything else that happens today, this is the place to be.

Good morning!

5 Likes

Hiyaaa

For everything else there’s mastercard

2 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

19 Likes

Was gonna go on a bike but woke up a bit late, it’s fucking freezing outside and my throat’s feeling highly dodgy.

I hate winter :weary:

1 Like

Been awake since half-four after Pippin the cat woke me up. Might get up soon.

Morning!

Popped out for a wander about an hour ago and the cars were all frozen. Looking forward to the first de-ice of the season before driving home in about 16 minutes.

Few hours sleep when I get home, then gotta take doggo for his injections this afternoon. And then work again tonight :frowning:

Last one of the week though :slight_smile:

Woke up at 6 to go for a run but was so sleepy I set the alarm for 6.45. It rang again for what honestly felt like just 2 minutes later. Hate that

Can someone intelligent explain what’s going on with the US election

Both Biden and Trump have a good chance to win. Too close to call right now.

2 Likes

THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT BE LIVIN HERE!

1 Like

Morning. Still basking in the glory of the 5-0 victory.

Cold out there though…

2 Likes

Big and long work day ahead. Playing football this evening. Definitely something with cheese for lunch

That’s about it

Boiler is broken I think. Yay.

Morning all!

Cold.

Making veggie burritos for tea.

Delayed Funky Friday :partying_face:

1 Like

Day off. From this week I’m down to a four day week and no longer work Wednesdays.

Need to do a other dump trip as I’ve got load ls of old slabs from building work to get rid off before lockdown. Fun.

Enjoying a peaceful foggy morning walk with Edith

18 Likes

I might play Death Stranding where I can unite America by being Norman Reedus and a magic foetus