Yadrutas Daerht

Slept all afternoon, not happy about that. Got bibimbap for tea, happy about that. Watching this scottish true crime doc that @anon32406580 recommended, really good so far. Today’s a write off, must be more productive tmrw.

1 Like

What’s this please?

Hang on

2 Likes

I’m not a very good guitarist but I get by. Some songs were ridiculous though, ‘Blackbird’ can fucking do one.

Will give this a watch later I think.

2 Likes

Last chance to vote in the Taylor Swift HGATR…

1 Like

Had it. It’s fine. 7/10.

It’s gone quiet. Is everyone busy having lives?

I was in the bath but I’m done now

No idea! Need to have a look. We watched John Wick the other week. It was … mad :smiley: Enjoy!

1 Like

I’m very conscious of posting too much after the stats thread. Gonna have dinner and play Football Manager instead.

Dreading Monday already, gonna be depressed because I had a heavy one last night.

At work innit

Been invited to a stag do!!! Never been invited to a hen do before. Says it all really.

Lads lads lads oi oi oi

9 Likes

been to one stag do. stag threw up and collapsed in the gutter on the way to the club. was revived after eating a big bag of flamin hot doritos.

shabba.

5 Likes

the masked singer, eh

1 Like

You need to appreciate the here and now. Youre your own worst energy. Just enjoy tonight and forget about anything else :people_holding_hands:

1 Like

Can’t wait

1 Like

Never been to one, didn’t have one. Spent too much of my life throwing them out of pubs to want anything to do with it.

1 Like

I tried to stop liking so many posts but people keep posting things I like.

9 Likes