yadseuT

Watch the last episode of Better Call Saul and get yourself a can of coke and some sharp scissors

3 Likes

Morning

It’s really wet today eh?

Guess I’ll stay in

2 Likes

Oof, that’s crowded!

When I started getting wise to what money actually meant I always felt sorry for my parents having Christmas then mine and my brother’s birthday within a month.

If anyone knows what I can get for my mum please tell me. I’m terrible at getting good presents for her :frowning:

1 Like

What are her interests please?

weed

1 Like

Knitting, cross stitch, books (but very hard to pin down exactly what kind of books), art I guess…

Feel like I probably should know her better.

Anyone else had issues with buying stuff from ebay? I.e. delays and that?

20 Likes

This is probably the most ingenious bit of the plan.

4 Likes

Wo

glaze is messy as fuck but who gives a shit they’re delicious :yum:

11 Likes

Nice

1 Like

Hmmm. General mum stuff then. Let me know if there’s any fancy booze she’d like.

1 Like

What recipe did you use please and thanks

made the dough in my bread machine. so easy.

2 Likes

Gah, same. Getting about 4 hours sleep a night lately if I’m lucky.

No motivation to do anything today really.

I’ve been sleeping for too long but last night I couldn’t sleep till about 6. Thought it might be this podcast where the guy speaks really dramatically but I still couldn’t sleep after I switched him off.

Lots and lots of bonking

1 Like

Unlucky

6 Likes

Morning all. Grey, grey day. Actually helpful for carrying boxes around that it’s a bit cooler, but it doesn’t help the mood. Neighbours not being out in their gardens helps concentrating on worm too.

Had my calendar remind me that I was going to be off today to go to Liverpool with a friend to do a tour of a vertical farm we both Kickstarted. Bit of a bummer, but not sure I’d have been able to go with the house move anyway.