Yeah it's Monday again, sorry everyone.

Alright? I’ve got a busy ol’ day ahead and it’s very rainy here so nothing is inspiring me to leave the house right now tbh. What’s happening today then?

1 Like

I’m doing one of the most Tory things I’ve ever done today. Flying from Manchester to London.

I’m not a Tory, it was actually cheaper than the train FFS…

3 Likes

Grim and grey in Manc too. Travelling into the office, my cheap umbrella lasted @30 seconds of walking to the tram stop.

Morning Funks, morning everyone.

Sore throat when I woke up, so a quick LFT and now I’m +ve for the old 'rona. Puts a certain colour on the week (TV’s birthday, running a f2f training session at work on Thurs etc). English guidance is essentially “do what you want”, but think stopping home for 5 days is the way forward.

GWS!

14 Likes

No idea what to do about the fact I’ve not even started something huge that must be finished today.

Just got offered a free trip to America in October, but very vague on if accomm is free or if I’ll have to pay for it in which case very much not free. Hard to resist free flights though innit. Wish my brother lived somewhere i actually want to go to like Vermont.

Apparently the cat is called Rod now, really like it.

2 Likes

Its my sons birthday also my birthday

10 years old! He’s very excited. Also 44 years old.
Less excited.

Off to wicksteed park in a bit. Prezzo dinner later.

21 Likes

Is that short for Rodney, Roderick, Rodrigo or Rhodri?

Oooft having your birthday usurped by your child.

2 Likes

HB and also HB to thewarn jr :birthday::birthday::partying_face::partying_face:

9 Likes

7 Likes

HP BD TW! :cake:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday thewarn

Happy Birthday minithewarn

2 Likes

Rain here too. Word on the street (weather app) is that I’ll be done some time around lunchtime.

Grapefruit for breakfast, which is just as well because we’re out of milk again

Morning.

My father in law has to go into London for the day - so we’re looking after his dog from 10am (until about 10pm). The dog is a proper dickhead. Last time he was here, he spent 3 hours barking at my sofa. It’s going to be a long day.

To make matters worse, I’ve got Angel of Harlem by U2 stuck in my head.

5 Likes

The weekends are too short by far. This is a 5 day week but next week is 4 days and the week after will be 3 days so just gotta white knuckle it through a little longer :sob:

1 Like

One glance at the calendar this morning and I’ve had Pride (in the name of love) by U2 in my head all morning

Early morning, April 4
Shot rings out in the Memphis sky
Free at last, they took your life
They could not take your pride

Cheers for the history lesson Bono
RIP MLK

1 Like

Grey, damp and windy morning here.

Shit weather for playing bikes in so I’ll take the dog for a long walk, I suppose.

Need to ring the vets and book him in for his claws again because they didn’t actually do the job they were meant to on Friday…

Did you see his recent ‘poem’?

It is far too early in the morning for me to have have just found out Christian Bale is english