Yeah it's Monday again, sorry everyone.

Choon of the highest order

2 Likes

would be better with a melody

I don’t just mean on here, they’re all over everything.

Oh yeah theyre very much hyped. Doesnt surprise me. Couple of bangers. Solid albums. Amazing fun live

1 Like

FAO of @anon50098204

Happy

Birthday!

3 Likes

WFB - it’s so nice and cosy!

Today I have a hell of a lot of wedmin to do. Apparently you need like 10 hours of music figured out. Jesus.

4 Likes

you’re thinking of ruffers

2 Likes

morning, 4 day week as i’m heading down to london on thursday evening.

ALRIGHT. This week + Easter + one more working week until my festival. Let’s do this.

Also woke up to a lot of fresh snow, just as it was starting to feel like real spring. Good thing I cycled those 45 km over the weekend and have no such plans for the coming days :flushed:

Hope everyone makes it through the day ok :snowflake:

2 Likes

Got the slight Monday blues after a really fun weekend, but the weather’s not quite as shite as it was last week (damning with faint praise) so that’s something.

Also got Father John Misty at the Brudenell tonight which should be fun. Need to decide whether to do the boring and sensible option (go home, cook dinner and chill til the gig) or exciting (straight to the venue for pints and a pie and read my book)

2 Likes

Mogwai back catalogue, sorted

3 Likes

Pints pints pints!

3 Likes

Or to give him his proper title, Patrick Batman

3 Likes

The Caerphillied Crusader

2 Likes

Both of these were on our wedding playlist!

2 Likes

I’m going to listen to All My Life right now.

1 Like

Woke up after a very decent 10 hours sleep. Pottering about making tea and toast while it’s raining outside and I’m not responsible for 60 loud children or cold. It’s the little things.
Gonna meet my sister for drinks and a pub quiz later.

2 Likes

Are you on half term break? We should arrange a catchup! Kents well easy to get to for me.

Happy birthday! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Accuweather seems to imply the opposite - that the rain will get heavier as the day goes on.