Yeah, so it's Tuesday again

Looks like the ol’ covid finally got me. I’m frankly amazed I’ve not had it until now.

GWS @phantom_heart !

1 Like

Morning kids!

It’s a bit Bill Withers out there, but I’m stuck in the office. If I was WFH today I’d be seriously contemplating a lunchtime sea swim about now. Still, I’ve got tomorrow afternoon off, so there’s plenty of time for that then.

1 Like

Thanks :blush: just a bit clammy and tired for now. Not much change from usual tbh.

1 Like

I don’t mind Tuesdays (there’s also proof that I’m not Robert Smith or gonna start LiveAid if you needed it)

Had the worst nights sleep after continuing with my harassment case late last night. Can’t believe how many times I have to re-read messages and recontextualise evidence.

Currently trialling an Oculus Quest 2 VR headset and discovered that the Tripp meditations are pretty calming and the visuals are a big help for a permanently distracted mind like mine.

1 Like

Get some sea shoes, don’t hesitate while you’re getting in

It was an absolute game changer for me. I’d inch in, getting a little bit of my body accustomed at a time, but you just need to do it. I’ve got a link with the water temperature that I’ll dig out - I went in last week and the sea was 12 degrees while the air was about 15, so not much different.

1 Like

I’m sure I’ll be all good by then :metal:

1 Like

They were from Morrisons bakery and weren’t very good.

1 Like

Wow, never seen someone be so wrong about something before

Feeling mega down today. Had one of those weird dreams that just makes you feel absolutely horrible in the night.

My lunch though

Oh my lunch is looking fine

3 Likes

Was reassured to learn that the person at the bottom of the chain is apparently just as pissed off as everyone else that his solicitor hasn’t pulled their finger out and exchanged yet.

We were worried it was all a ruse and really he was telling the solicitor to keep dragging it out for some reason but apparently it is just solicitorial incompetence (quelle surprise!)

1 Like

Don’t make me want a delicious cream cheese bagel for lunch when I’ve got no way of getting one!

Nothing about today will be good for any of us

Hope this helps

1 Like

We know it’s going to be a hot one because I’ve just ordered an extremely questionable shirt from the internet.

@Slicky , brace yourself

3 Likes

I didn’t want to start the pile-on but well said!

Really impossible to muster an opinion either way. They’re just kind of there.

1 Like

Like seven inches from the midday sun?

1 Like

I saw a hedgehog on the way to the office (I could tell because of his briefcase, etc) this morning.

1 Like

that hedgehog has libertarian views