Yes we are having an evening thread.

There you go, @Unlucky.

Gotta stick to protocol.

Had rubbish stir fry for dinner.

Going to be dungeoning some dragons shortly.

5 Likes

Evening. Might install the mod for Euro Truck Simulator that increases traffic density and puts in realistic local radio stations and sit in some traffic.

5 Likes

Kick Ass 2

Bit of wine.

That’s the lot.of it I think.

3 Likes

Just had scampi and chips for tea, gonna do very little now and get an early night I reckon.

2 Likes

Average stir fry myself. Tofu, onion, rice and sweet chilli sauce. Pretty much out of food in the house now so takeaways or eating out until Christmas Day I think.

Don’t forget your piss bottle!

2 Likes

Oooh! Sounds fun!

1 Like

Just ate £1.26 in chocolate coins

6 Likes

Bought some Oral-B 3D White Luxe Glamorous toothpaste

1 Like

Been using this for the last few days cause I bought it by accident. My teeth feel much more 3D than before.

Glad to hear it I’m fucking sick of how 2-dimensional my teeth are looking

2 Likes

Wonder when they’ll bring out 4D toothpaste. Bill Gates is probably working on it as we speak.

Not a huge amount to report tbh mates. Having a mimosa, to help combat the inevitable scurvy. Might have a sandwich.

3 Likes

You know those memes that start ‘‘you’ve heard of elf on a shelf…’’
I’m not sure I have tbh

7 Likes

Hello!

Had some low carb veggie thing for dinner. Tasty enough.

I just updated our Christmas supermarket shop too, which is coming tomorrow so that if there’s missing bits we’ve got a day or two to do something about it. Unbelievably, Sainsbury’s aren’t doing Matchmakers this year. No chocolate coins either

Time is the fourth dimension. 4D toothpaste brings back your enamel.

2 Likes

Find a photo of the back of a lorry to stare at on your monitor, stick the Kent border in google maps on your phone, occasionally go and take a shit in your garden. The VR version.

1 Like

The new album from Ian Brown, in stores now!

3 Likes

Finished nights this morning so been mostly asleep today which has been nice.

Been a fucking rubbish week but feel like I’m coming out the other side now. Had lots of interactions with some great pals so feeling loads better.
It’s great how some pals are great isn’t it?

4 Likes

It’s an evil con used by parents to try and get their kids to behave in the run up to Christmas, that one of Santa’s little helpers is watching over the child to make sure it behaves.

Used by the same sort of people who would trot out the “if you’ve done nothing wrong you haven’t got anything to worry about” when civil liberties are being eroded.

2 Likes